Week 8 Process

I was mainly working on the country list to integrate 5 spreadsheets from Census Tablebuilder into this bigger table. I finished over the half of table, but I had encountered some difficulty. For two columns: CD_ANC1P(Ancestry 1st Response); CD_LANP(Language Spoken at Home), data is difficult to integrate into the country list, because data of CD_ANC1P and CD_LANP cannot be accurately allocated on the country level. Fortunately, I got the instruction from Natalia and contacted previous intern Maria since she was having similar task. Hope I could find an efficient way to solve this problem and finish this country list very soon. In addition, another good news for this week is that, the postcode atlas table will reduce the coverage of postcodes only to Melbourne area (vs the whole VIC state).